Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It has been FOREVEr since my last post..The kids are doing great. Matthew just finished up his 1st season of tackle football...which I must add was undefeated....GO MATTHEW :() He was amazing! He may be small but he sure is mighty. The last three games he did qb sacks. His last game he "sacked the QB for a 13 yard loss and followed with a 5 yard tackle behind the line on a reverse"...........for you guys out ther that makes a lot of sense for me it makes a little bit of sense LOL

Madalyn had a good year in soccer. She made on average one goal per game. Go MADALYn.

Shawn and I just got back from NYC........yes NYC. It was one of the best adult trips ever I might add. To top it off we walked down the street and ran into Mel Gibson. That was pretty cool. We saw him numerous times that day. We got to the point of paranoia (is Mel stalking us)?? LOL

When we returned home from our sleepless in NYC trip....I told Madalyn how much I missed her and she said as dry and direst as ever........."Then why did you go"...........hmmmm...how do you answer that one? Then she said "Why does Ashley and John have to live so far away"....too cute! I want to take the kids for our next trip....I LOVE NYC. I would move there if I could :)

Post soon.......

1 comment:

  1. Really?? Post soon? That was 10 months ago! 10 MONTHS!!! Before MG was even born!

    ReplyDelete