Madalyn Grace has been going to her preschool this summer and having fun with her little posy of friends. She loves it! They do arts and crafts, swim day and bike day. Bike day is one of her favorites because she made her bike helmet or should I say I made it late one night after a temper tantrum in the middle of walmart when the princess bike helmet didn't fit her head. LOL Parenting is so much fun! :) Madalyn played Tball this year, it ended this last week. She did such a great job. She hit the ball numerous times out to the grass which is a really big deal for her age group :)
Madalyn has also started what they call "Vision Therapy". She has one eye that decides to poop out on her and strays a bit. So she is seeing Dr. Tyler Kramer (who I might add is amazing at what she does) 2 days a week and then we do vision therapy on the computer 3 days a week at home. What is really neat is Madalyn's results are then set to Dr. Tyler for her to see how she is progressing each dayTechnology today is great! Well I think that is it for now. I need to go check Matthew's temp and also get to work. I am trying to work from home while taking care of the sicky boy!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you started this, just hope you keep up with it! Glad the princess is having a good summer;) Love you guys!
ReplyDelete